Fasttrack your graduates' abilities to adapt to the workplace, be a collaborative and valuable team member and develop their leadership potential.
An Outward Bound graduate development program fast-tracks your graduates to deliver the outcomes your organisation values. They will become ‘work-ready’ faster, developing the capabilities you want to see in your emerging talent, and:
- Equip graduates with the right attitudes, behaviours and values from the outset, meaning you can spend less time managing your young talent
- Improve retention – you’ll have a committed and engaged cohort, who understands your values
- Improve cross disciplinary/department communications – new recruits develop strong connections, providing a business-wide support network to assist with interdepartmental collaborations.
- Make significant cost savings – by investing in the candidates who have accurate expectations of their progression
- See improvements in productivity – your graduates will become economically productive at a much faster rate.
An Outward Bound graduate development program, builds these core elements:
- Adaptability and resilience
- Communication skills
- Lateral and critical thinking capabilities
- Adaptive management
- Teamwork, and
- Connectivity to community and self
The recently released Outward Bound International Global Impact Report 2020 revealed the centralizing theme of CONNECTIONS across all regions and 5 CORE OUTCOMES of Outward Bound programs consistent across the worldwide network of Schools. Connections to:
- Social Competence
- The Natural World
- Environmental Responsibility