Recognise your strengths and weaknesses, and those of your teammates. Learn the importance of difference roles within a team and how to harness a range of diverse opinions and views to move forward as a cohesive unit striving to attain the same goal.
Enabling future leaders to understand they never stop learning and teaching is key to true professional development. Outward Bound Professional Development courses build successful leaders by helping individuals realise their full potential during outdoor team building activities. They are then able to transfer these learnings to their professional and personal lives.
Where other providers focus on technical skills, Outward Bound focuses on emotional and social intelligence. We specialise in the key development areas of:
- enhancing leadership capacity
- self awareness
- fostering peer relationships and support
- effective and constructive collaboration
- team awareness
- communication, influence and negotiation skills
- giving and receiving feedback
- managing conflict
- developing greater understanding of challenges and opportunities relating to your role