Instructor Positions: For Australians
- Over 18 years of age
- Working With Children Check - comprehensive criminal record screening completed in relevant state
- Experience with journey based programs
- Bi-annual seasonal contract (with possibility to work over winter)
- January to May
- August to September
- Casual employment
- Work programs at a daily rate
- Subsidised board and food provided while on course
- Certificate IV or equivalent (supported by Logbook evidence)
- Wilderness First Aid
Do you meet the above requirements?
Then submit your application to become an Outward Bound Australia Instructor today!
Please note, applications received by candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.